Thursday, July 24, 2014

Behind the scenes in the kitchen

Sophie Kurucz and Jeff Churchley prepare and serve supper
Salads ready for the tables
We have a great kitchen staff this summer in Sophie Kurucz and Jeff Churchley.
They are on the job at 6 a.m. preparing breakfast and making lunches and somehow are just as cheerful when they serve our guests supper at 5:30 p.m.
They are quick and fun to work with and do an excellent job.
Then, on the weekends, they morph into cabin cleaners and their work there is just as outstanding.
Click to go back to our website
Click to see the latest on the blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to meet Jeff but I know Sophie does a great job. Although I didn't sample her cooking, I did see her around camp and each time I seen her she was on a dead run. She would carry someone's supplies to their cabin and then sprint back to the dock to get more. Oh how I wish I had her energy.
You and Brenda seem to always find the best young people that do such a fantastic job. We always leave a good tip for them. I hope everyone else does as well. They deserve every penny!!
Dave M.